“Traveling with kids is so easy,” said no one ever. If you’ve ever boarded an airplane with a baby, you know that the amount of stuff a small person needs is in inverse proportion to their size. Diapers, wipes, a change of clothes for all parties, snacks, a breast pump, and more and more and more—they all need to fit into your carry-on bag. And you want everything to be easily accessible.
That’s where No Reception Club comes in to save the day.
Co-founders Gemma and Daniel are parents themselves and they know the struggle it is to travel with little ones—the constant digging through your diaper bag to find the paci clip or favorite toy. No Reception Club just released its first two products, the Getaway Bag and the Sidekick, and you’re going to want to get in on the kickstarter pronto!
The sleek Getaway Bag definitely speaks to Gemma’s design background as it is totally functional with design features you don’t see in other family travel bags. The narrow shape makes it easy for any parent to carry and the black exterior makes it more of an everything bag than a diaper bag.
Here’s what you’ll love about the Getaway Bag:
- Instant Side Access into the bag’s two largest compartments, making it easier and faster to retrieve what you need.
- Flexible Organization System with 2 “shelves” that velcro securely into the main compartment. Create 1, 2 or 3 sections. based on your needs.
- Odor-Resistant Emergency Compartment at the base to isolate and contain any “accidents” along the way. It’s waterproof too.
- An Essentials Compartment for the quickest side-access to critical items including diaper changing essentials—it also perfectly fits Sidekick!
- Parent Pockets in the hood, front, and back panels to store everything you personally need like a laptop, passports, money, snacks and more.
The Sidekick is awesome for so many reasons:
- It’s a totally discreet waist or shoulder pack that fits all the diaper-changing essentials.
- The magnetic back flap gives you one-handed access to your wipes pouch inside. This totally brilliant feature makes it so you can use one arm to muscle your squirmy toddler on the changing table while accessing wipes with the other hand.
How to Get Your Getaway Bag and Sidekick
Get in on the Kickstarter that launches on July 13, 2021. It wraps up August 15, 202`1 with products shipping out in time for the holidays.
No Reception Club