A round up of the best toddler and baby gift ideas for Christmas with toys, books starting at $11.
I’ve been deep-diving into toddler and baby gift ideas thanks to our 3 year-old Regan this past week. I swear sometimes I feel guilty (oh hi, mom guilt… again) because our youngest definitely seems to get more play-related things than our oldest.
But it’s only because todders’ minds seem to outgrow toys so much faster than older kids. I always try to find toys for my girls that will provide some extra education and help them learn all while allowing them to have fun.
If you’re stumped on what to get any babies or toddlers in your life, I hope these ideas give you a good starting point.
Toddler and Baby Gift Ideas Under $30
- Jellycat Fox Lovie – Regan has two of these and is absolutely obsessed (I mean it; she goes absolutely nowhere without them). They’re the perfect amount of floppiness and squishiness and love.
- Pound and Tap Bench Xylophone – It’s a fact – babies love to bang things with mallets. This one allows them to get that energy out while making music too.
- Baby Einstein Magic Touch Ukulele – This cute play instrument helps with language development and rhythm sequencing… and it’s just plain fun.
- Bathe the Cat Book – Is there anything funnier than giving a cat a bath? This book is absolutely hilarious, especially if your kiddo is a cat-lover.
- Aqua Draw Doodle Mat – Holy lifesaver preventing toddlers from drawing with crayons on walls! This drawing mat uses just water. My oldest who is 9 still loves it actually.
- Baby’s First Sports Bag Playset – These balls are great to cuddle but also are fun for learning how to play catch. The rattle and crinkle sounds are perfect for small babies and their use can grow with them on into preschool.
- Palm Grasp Crayons – If you baby isn’t quite old enough to possess fine motor skills of holding a regular crayon, these are the best for them to start with.
- Spike the Fine Motor Hedgehog – A great toy for toddlers starting to hone their fine motor skills. Helps them learn counting, sorting, and color recognition too.
- The Wonderful Things You Will Be Book – The illustrations in this book are beautiful, and the words just might make you cry with its sweet message.
- Munchkin Mozart Magic Cube – A musical toy that actually doesn’t drive you crazy with loud, obnoxious music. This one plays relaxing classical symphony music and has a volume control, teaches instrument types along with basic math skills.
- Wooden Push Cars – The perfect “first” toy cars. Pair it with a road play mat, and it’s definitely a good time.
- Press Here Book – An interactive and quirky book – my elementary aged kiddo even still loves it.
- Crayola Color Wonder Paint Brush – I don’t understand the science behind how this paint set works; all I know is it’s crazy brilliant. I can leave the room for a moment while my kids make art and not worry about them painting the dog.
- Adjustable Baby Booties – A MUST if you have a non-walking baby in the cold, winter months. These soft fleece booties keep those toesies warm and toasty without the baby being able to kick them off.
Toddler and Baby Gift Ideas
- Lovevery Play Gym – If you’re a fan of Montessori style toys, this one is a fan favorite for a reason, and it turns into a play tent when baby reaches the toddler years.
- Retrospec Baby Walker Balance Bike – The best first “bike” to help toddlers learn balance. And its soft wheels won’t damage floors.
- Tubby Todd Bath Essentials – Helps clear up all kinds of skin problems in the infant stage, especially eczema, baby acne, cradle cap, and dry, patchy skin.
- Radio Flyer 4-in-1 Stroll ‘N Trike – A total classic that seamlessly grows with kids from ages 1 to 5 years and helps toddlers feel independent on walks or just for playtime in the driveway.
- Melissa & Doug Chomp and Clack Alligator Walker – The bright colors, the fun clack sounds, the eco-friendly materials (that can last for generations) make this push toy my absolute favorite.
- City Life Playmat Rug – If you have a toddler who loves all things with wheels, this one is a must!
- Cuddle + Kind Hand Knit Doll – This handmade, heirloom quality stuffy gives back by providing 10 meals to children in need.
- Fisher-Price Little People Frozen Elsa Castle – If you have a kiddo obsessed with Frozen, this toy Elsa castle will undoubtedly be a hit.
- Flybar Bumper Car – Can I have this in adult size please?
- Boon Bath Toy Pipes – Bath time is so much fun with this set! And it helps toddlers learn about engineering, problem solving, and cause & effect in the process.
- Giant Piano Mat – A wonderful way to get the wiggles out all while learning about music and tapping into creativity.
- Modular Toddler Play Couch – It’s furniture and a play set all in one that transforms from a seating space for movie-watching or naps into a climbing structure, fort, cave, or gymnastics mat. Plus, it’s easy to clean.
- KidKraft Vintage Wooden Play Kitchen – A classic with a cute vintage style developed for imaginative play.
- Toddler Wooden Dollhouse with Furniture – An adorable “first dollhouse” made of sturdy materials and allowing for lots of fun pretend play.
- Blockaroo Magnetic Foam Building Blocks – These foam pieces connect with magnets for easy-to-use, frustration-free building with many more possibilities than basic wood blocks, can be thrown into the bath, and are even dishwasher safe.
- Storypod Interactive Audio Learning Toy – A great option for screen-free entertainment for audio learning with story time and music to improve listening skills.
Got any other favorite gift ideas for babies and toddlers you’d add to the list?
You can get more gift ideas ideas here too:
- 100 Best Cheap Gift Ideas for Babies Kids Tweens and Teens
- Newborn Baby Essentials
- Our Favorite Minimalist Baby Gear and Vintage Toys
- 60+ Gift Ideas for Kids That Aren’t Toys
The post Christmas Gift Guide 2021: Toddler and Baby Gift Ideas appeared first on Bless'er House.